HarwoodHouseStansted.com (the Site) is owned by Hardwood House (HH). This document outlines how HH handles personal information. If you have any questions or comments, email us at email@example.com.
Your privacy is important
- Functional purposes The WordPress software that powers our site relies on non-tracking cookies in order to function properly.
- Social Web We use third-party cookies from social networks such as Facebook to enable ‘liking’ and ‘sharing’ content on your social networks.
Information We Collect
- Aggregate usage data. HH may collect data on all users, including data about their usage of the Site, but it is anonymous except as described below under ‘IP addresses’. We use this information to improve and enhance the Site.
HH collects logs of IP addresses of visitors to the Site for administrative and analytical purposes. HH does not, as matter of routine, collect any personally identifiable information through its collection of IP address. However, in cases of suspected abuse or service problems, HH may use an IP address in conjunction with other personally identifiable information to enforce our terms of service and/or to protect the Site, its users, or others who may be affected. Except as provided in ‘Sharing Your Information’ HH will not share personally identifiable information associated with IP addresses with third parties without your permission. HH may share data about aggregate IP addresses, but such data does not include personally identifiable information.
Sharing Your Information
HH may share personally identifiable information with third parties in the following cases:
- to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to prevent fraud or imminent harm, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- in the event that HH is acquired by or merged with another company, HH will transfer information about you to that other company
Notification of Changes
Third Party Links