Ian trained at the prestigious Leiths School of Food and Wine and takes great pride in preparing guests a fresh, delicious breakfast.
Breakfast is served from 7am weekdays, 8am weekends, at individual tables in our spacious dining room, with views out to the garden.
Guests may choose from a variety of hot items, all freshly cooked to order. All our ingredients are of the highest quality with many locally sourced. Our eggs are delivered fresh from the farm, as are our fabulous sausages. Our jams and marmalade are homemade and our honey is sourced from local bees. A continental buffet is also available.
Breakfast at Harwood House: the perfect start to your day…the perfect end to your stay.
- Pot of Yorkshire, PG Tips or Earl Grey tea
- Cafetiere of medium roast Italian coffee
- Selection of herbal fruit teas
- Cadbury’s or Galaxy hot chocolate
- Decaffeinated tea and coffee
On the Main Table
- Choice of cereals, muesli, grapefruit and prunes
- Orange and apple juices
- Selection of chilled yoghurts
- Homemade jams and marmalade, local honey
Full English Breakfast – have all, or choose from any of the following:
- Award winning Broad Oak pork sausage
- Premium back bacon
- Bridgefoot Farm free range eggs – fried, scrambled or poached
- Sautéed mushrooms
- Grilled vine tomatoes (or tinned if you prefer)
- Hash browns
- Heinz baked beans
- Vegetarian sausage
Thick cut brown and white toast and butter (as much as you like).
Special diets can be catered for on request. Please mention when booking.